Bank of Marion Mobile Banking is easy. And it’s free!
Mobile Banking is the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime and anywhere from your mobile device. View up-to-the minute account balances and recent transactions. Transfer funds between accounts, pay your bills, send money to friends, and manage your finances.
- You must have an account with us to use Mobile Banking.
- If you are enrolled in Online Banking, enrolling in Mobile Banking is a snap! And you can now access both with a single password.
- If you are not yet enrolled in Online Banking, now is the time. You can enroll here or from the Enroll prompt which is found just above the blue Online Banking Login box at the top of any page on this website.
You can also use the Web Browser on your mobile phone to leverage the full power of online banking. The browser version of online banking functions the same as our mobile app. To access via the website you must use either:
- Microsoft Edge
- Google Chrome (recommended) Version 30 and above
- Firefox, Version 24 and above
- Safari, Version 6 and above
**Note: Internet Explorer (IE11) is no longer supported.
You don’t necessarily need a smartphone phone to access account balances and transactions. If you can send a text message or SMS, account information is at your fingertips. We will respond to inquiries with a text message with up-to-date account details. It’s as easy as sending a text. *
Your security is always our number one concern. We employ the latest security safeguards and industry standard technologies to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts. We use advanced encryption technology to safeguard your personal data.
* Mobile Banking is a FREE service provided by The Bank of Marion and its Hometown Community Branch Banks. Of course, your mobile device message and data rates may apply. The Bank of Marion’s applicable standard account service fees and monthly maintenance fees will apply to mobile banking. These include fees for any non-sufficient funds (NSF) items or overdrafts on your account, monthly maintenance fees, and other service fees
In some areas, mobile telephone service is slow. If you are in one of these areas, you may experience slow downloads of Mobile Banking data and may have to exercise a bit of patience.