This Compact 85 Piece First Aid Kit Includes:
- 1 AAA Hard Shell Foam Case
- 1 Scissors
- 1 Tweezers
- 1 Triangle Bandage, 37 in X 37 in X 52 in
- 1 Combine ABD Pad, 5 in X 9 in
- 1 Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll, 2 in X 148 in (4 yd 4 in)
- 1 Sterile Gauze Pad, 4 in X 4 in
- 2 Sterile Gauze Pad, 3 in X 3 in
- 4 Sterile Gauze Pad, 2 in X 2 in
- 1 Adhesive Tape Roll, 1/2 in X 90 in (2 1/2 yd)
- 10 Bandages, 3/4 in X 3 in
- 20 Bandages, 3/8 in X 1 1/2 in
- 10 Butterfly Bandages, 1 3/4 in X 3/8 in
- 3 Knee/Elbow Bandages, 2 in X 4 in
- 2 Knuckle Bandages, 1 1/2 in X 3 in
- 1 Emergency Whistle
- 14 Alcohol Prep Pads, 2 1/2 in X 1 1/4 in
- 6 Antiseptic Towelettes, 5 in X 6 3/4 in
- 3 Sting Relief Pad, 2 1/4 in X 1 1/4 in
- 1 First Aid Guide
- 1 Carabiner
Totally Free Business Checking
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
- 1,000 FREE monthly transaction items*
- Only $1,000 minimum balance
- Only $10 charge if balance falls below minimum
- Only 5¢ per item charge if balance falls below minimum
- Earnings credit allowance on deposit balances may offset activity fees
Check Out the Advantages of The Bank of Marion!
|The Bank of Marion||Wells Fargo||BB&T||Sun Trust|
|Business Checking||Totally Free Business Checking||Business Choice Checking||Business Value 200||Primary Business|
|1,000 FREE monthly transaction items?||YES||NO||NO||NO|
|Monthly maintenance fee if account terms are not met?||$0||$14||$12||$12|
Competitive information was obtained from bank websites during the week of February 1, 2016. Some banks may have introductory offers; comparisons are for ongoing product offers.
Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, sustained overdraft fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Minimum opening deposit is only $25. Ask us for details.
*Transaction items include all debits and credits. If the Totally Free Business account exceeds 1,000 free monthly transactions, the account may be converted to another checking product.
**We reserve the right to substitute a gift of similar value. Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at the time of account opening.
***Up to $10 for checks and debit cards from another financial institution given at the time the checks/debit cards are presented.
See Important Information here about our
Overdraft Coverage Options:
ANOTHER GREAT REASON TO SIGN UP FOR A BUSINESS CHECKING ACCOUNT:
Get the credit you need to grow your business and get it fast. Business Checking customers with enough history with us may qualify online in minutes for our HOMETOWN EXPRESS BUSINESS line of credit of $1,500 to $50,000. Have your funds available in as little as three business days.