Travel Club Tours
Not a Travel Club member? No problem. Contact Tammy Shuler at 276.783.3116 ext. 3325 to find out how you can try out our Travel Club program. Also ask about our great NEW checking accounts!
Tulip Time on Jewels of the Rhine
the Netherlands • Germany • France • Switzerland
2022 Departure Date: April 16, 2022
BOOK BY DECEMBER 31, 2020 and receive
$150 OFF per person plus FREE AIRFARE
- Day 1-3 Amsterdam, The Netherlands including Keukenhof Gardens at the peak of tulip season
- Day 4 Cologne, Germany (first day of cruising on the Rhine)
- Day 5 Koblenz including UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Day 6 Mannheim/Heidelberg
- Day 7 Kehl/Strasbourg, France
- Day 8 Breisach, Germany’ visit to a typical Black Forest village
- Day 9 Basel/Lucerne, Switzerland, your Swiss adventure begins
- Day 10 Lucerne is left free for you to explore on your own or join an optional excursion to Mt. Pilatus, a unique alpine experience.
- Day 11 Bid ‘auf wiedersehen’ to Europe
A Few of the Exceptional Inclusions
- 23 Meals: 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 8 dinners
- Visit four (4) countries
- English-speaking crew and Shore excursion guides
- All meals included onboard
- All gratuities included
*Pricing per person varies depending on Stateroom choice. Download for additional information and pricing details. Travelers Protection Plan (TPP) for River Cruises is $450 per person (optional)
Download, print, fill out and send the Registration Form to:
P.O. Box 1067
Marion, VA 24354
Read the Terms & Conditions
New England Fall Colors
New dates coming for 2021!
Hershey, PA and Chocolate World USA
Summer Home of Robert Todd LincolnBillings Farm, Woodstock and Quechee Gorge
Cannon Mountain and Flume Gorge
Castle in the Clouds & Lake Winnipesaukee scenic cruise
A traditional Maine lobster dinner
Boston City Tour including Fenway Park
Paul Revere House and Old North Church
Lancaster, PA including an Amish Buggy Ride
Price per person (based on 30 people)
Round-trip Motorcoach Transportation
9 Breakfasts, 8 Dinners
All admissions, taxes, gratuities, guide fees
(See separate trip itinerary for all listed inclusions.)
**Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance recommended.**
Bank of Marion customers have some great benefits. We think one of the best is our very popular Travel Club program.
Travel Club members can celebrate life on our bus tours and flight tours that take them to exciting attractions and welcoming destinations across the country both near and far. Our cruises are simply amazing and can be an adventure of a lifetime.
You will enjoy the company of your friends and neighbors and make new acquaintances during your Travel Club adventures. Best of all, the fees for these exciting hosted trips are very reasonable!
Travel Club membership is available to Fabulous 50 Interest Checking account holders, Direct Interest Checking account holders, and Platinum Interest Checking account holders.
For more information or to sign up for tours contact our in-house tour director, Tammy Shuler, at 276.783.3116 ext. 3325 or email email@example.com for additional information or to make your reservations.